Monday, June 20, 2016

Week 51


Well, after a couple months of just a few first, this week was a big one for me.  In the last 7 days I got my first two teeth and I learned how to walk! I'm confidently talking 5-7 steps in a row and Mommy says it wont be long before I've got it perfected. I just wanted to get all these things in before I turned one and we stop having these weekly chats.  One more weekly picture and then we'll switch to once a month.

This fabric came from Grandma.  You may remember way back to week 4 when I had some Hungry Caterpillar fabric.  She bought these two different fabrics for me because she knew that over the next year I'd grow and learn and change so much...just like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly.  Cute huh?  Just one more week left and next week, Mommy's using some fabric that my big sister used on her first birthday.  I'm so excited to be more and more like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment