Monday, July 27, 2015

Week 4


It's my 1 month birthday.  Mommy says it's going by way too fast!  This week's fabric came from my Grandma.  She got it because she says I'm like a little baby caterpillar right now and soon I'll turn into a big bright butterfly.  I think she also picked it because it's covered in food and I'm a great eater these days.  I'm already up to 8 lbs 11 oz and getting too big for mom's taste.  I went to church for the first time this week and I was really good and slept through it all...my big sister did pretty good too!  I also went to my first birthday party this week.  It was Zach's 30th and it seemed like everyone was having a good time.  I liked it because I got to be held by lots of new friends.  We sure are meeting a lot of new people these days.  Seems like there is always someone new coming over to meet me.

Outtakes:


Weekly photos aren't always as easy as Mommy makes them look.....

No comments:

Post a Comment