Monday, June 27, 2016

1 Year Old!


Well guys, it's here!  My first birthday and the very last of these weekly photos.  Mom doesn't seem to sure how she feels about this.  I mean, it means no more weekly photos to take and edit but it also means that I'm growing up way to fast.  See, I'm even holding up one finger to show you that I'm 1 year old.  I'm pretty smart, huh?

My birthday isn't actually until Wednesday but we had a big party this weekend for me.  I got lots of toys and clothes but more importantly I got to see all of the people that I love a whole lot....and eat my very own cupcake.  I wasn't too sure about being the center of attention during my song but once I had the first few bites of that frosting I was set!

This week's fabric came from my big sister.  She used this same fabric for her first birthday and she was super excited when Mommy pulled it out for me to use.  It has cute little cupcakes on it just like the one that Bubby got me for my birthday cake.  They look so yummy it has me hoping that maybe Mommy will get me ANOTHER cupcake for my real birthday.....a girl can dream, right?  Anyways, keep following along, I'll be back here posting monthly with pictures and updates for the next year.  Here's to being one!

No comments:

Post a Comment