Monday, June 13, 2016

Week 50


Well, we're getting close now guys!  I hope you all can come to my birthday party in a few weeks.  It'll be so much fun to see everyone that has helped make my quilt super special.  No steps this week but Mommy did buy me some new shoes for whenever I DO start walking.  She was worried I'd be scared of them like my sister was, but it wasn't a big deal at all.  No tears.  But - there was one first that DID happen this week.  I got my first tooth.  It's really tiny and just starting to poke through.  Mom saw it for the first time last night right before bed.  Just shy of my first birthday and I'm getting my very first chomper!!!

This week's fabric came from Bubby's friend Judy.  She and Bubby were friends since second grade.  That's a long time!  When she and Bubby graduated from college we worked together at the railroad...and, that's where she met Grandpa so it seems like trains are pretty special to them too.  Judy wrote the sweetest note to me and I can not wait to meet her someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment