Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 35


You know what today is?  My 8 month birthday.  Goodness, it's going quick.  I've been up to quite a bit since I last checked in.  Mom started letting me try real food like Abby eats.  I've had waffles (a Ritterbusch special) and eggs this week.  I also made my first finger (well, foot) painting at daycare AND started walking along things....very slowly!  I don't fall down much anymore, I know how to carefully sit back down once I'm standing and I sure do love standing up nice and tall.  I can see so much from up there!

This weeks fabric came from a very special friend of Mom's.  Her name is Marsha and she picked it out because it's pretty and pink and she just knew I'd love it.  Mom loves it too!  She says it will be perfect for my quilt....she's going to cut those castles and princesses out very carefully so you'll be able to see them in the quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment