Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 34


Guess what I figured out this week...my tongue :)  Now that I've figured out that I have one, I pretty much love looking like a giraffe with my tongue sticking out.  I figured it out a few days ago and Mommy and Daddy think I'm pretty funny now.  I've got yet ANOTHER cold this week, Mommy and Abby too.  Who knew you could get so sick!?!?  I've got lots and lots of snot and eye boogers to go around, but it's not slowing me down too much.  I'm pulling up like crazy and love standing.  I feel like I can see so much from up there!

This weeks fabric came from Mommy.  It's much prettier in person with little gold stings throughout.  No special reason for it other than Mom thought it might look pretty in my quilt.  I wish you could see it better in the picture, but that's life I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment