Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Week 31


Hi guys!  This week Mommy went on a work trip to Florida so it's just me, Abby and Daddy at home for a few days.  I miss her but I think she misses us more.  I've been eating puffs and yogurt drops really well lately.  I can grab them really quick and sometimes I even love eating them more than the real food I'm supposed to be eating.  And Daddy put my crib down this week too.  I'm getting too big and while I'm not quite pulling up just yet...it won't be long at all!

This weeks fabric came from my Grandma.  It's Dr. Seuss and it she picked it because she likes to read his stories to us and to all the kids in kindergarten.  She's a teacher and has been helping my sister learn to write her name.  Abby's getting really good at writing her name and I hope she helps me learn how to write mine when I get bigger. I love Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment