Monday, February 8, 2016

Week 32


We're getting ready to celebrate Valentine's day at our house this week.  Well, this month actually, Look for lots of pink and purple and red themed fabric coming your way this month.  This week's fabric came from my Bubby.  Cute huh!?  I'm not sure what Valentines day means but my sister is really excited about it.  They've been doing lots of heart and love themed crafts at Kelly's house so I guess it has something to do with that?  And maybe candy...

I went for my first hike in the backpack this weekend.  It was warm (ish) out and Mommy and Daddy have been itching to spend some time outside so they loaded us up and off we went.  I liked it a lot.  It's fun being up that tall so I can see everything over Mommy's head.  I also started eating some real food this week too.  I tried whole bananas, oranges and quac.  I'm not really a huge fan of any of them, but it is fun to squish it all around in my hands.  I think I'll stick to the yogurt drops and puffs though, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment