Monday, January 25, 2016

Week 30


Hi!! There's not a lot that is new from me this week.  We're just rolling along week by week closer to my first birthday.  I'm fully crawling now (and fast!).  Just watch me go when I get something in mind I want.  Like to dog bowls...those are particularly fun for me these days.  Especially the one with water in it.  You'd think Mom and Dad would learn that I'm faster than they think but time and time again I get myself over there and have a little play in the water before they catch me.  I'm sitting up pretty well now too and I can sometime figure out how to go from crawling to sitting.  I've got tons of personality and I'm generally really happy.  Unless I'm hungry...then I'm mad and quick to let you know.  Other than that, it's mostly smiles from me.

Do you  love my fabric for this week?  It's super silky and shiny and fun!  Mommy couldn't wash it to get the wrinkles out because she was worried it would fray, so excuse the wrinkles this week.  My fabric came from Daddy's cousin Sarah and her husband Dan.  They picked it out because it reminded them of China and a fun trip they took together there just after college.  Sarah said she hoped it would inspire me to travel someday when I get big and I am sure I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment