Monday, January 4, 2016

Week 27

Happy New Years!!  This week I went to the doctor for my 6 month appointment and I weigh 15 lbs 2 ozs.  The bad news was that we also found out that I have RSV.  Don't worry, it only lasts a few weeks and I already seem to be doing much better.  There was lots of coughing and snot around our house this past week, but both Mommy and Daddy were off work so it was nice to get the extra snuggles!

This weeks fabric came from Justin and Karen.  Justin is a long time friend of Mommy's and he is also Jamie's sister.  We spend lots and lots of time with Jamie and her daughter Stella, but we see Justin and Karen less often.  I've met them a few times.  It's hard to see here but the fabric is John Deere fabric.  That's because Karen works for them and is actually in charge of ordering all the John Deere themed stuff.  Stella has tons of toys that have John Deere on them including a really fun looking tractor that actually has a motor in it!  I hope she'll let me ride on it someday....

No comments:

Post a Comment