Monday, January 18, 2016

Week 29

Happy Monday!!  Not a whole lot new around here this week.  I had my 6 month shots on Friday and as you can see from the picture, they didn't slow me down too much.  I was a little grumpy on Saturday but wouldn't you be if you got four pokes in your legs??

This weeks fabric came from one of my best friends Stella (and her Mommy, Jamie).  We went to her birthday party yesterday.  My sister seemed pretty excited about the whole thing.  She'd been talking about it all week.  I think it was mostly the cake that she was excited for.  I didn't get to try any yet, but it won't be long!  I have to keep reminding Mommy that the doctor said I should have EVERYTHING by the time I turn one (except honey).  That means cake and ice-cream too Mom!  Hint hint.  Maybe I'll try to talk Abby into giving me some.  That might be an easier sell.

Anyways, Happy Birthday, Baby Stella (who isn't really a baby anymore).  

No comments:

Post a Comment