Monday, December 28, 2015

Week 26

Merry Christmas everybody!!!  Tomorrow is my 6 month birthday and I'm getting bigger and bigger and bigger.  Mommy seems to think that I'm growing and changing faster than my sister did but maybe it has something to do with me being the last baby in the family.  I'm full on crawling now and am having so much fun being home on vacation this week with my whole family.  We've been BUSY busy busy though and boy am I tired.

This weeks fabric came from my cousins Sophia and Mira Spillane.  They are the sweetest little girls.  I got to spend some time with them on Christmas Eve and Mommy said they will be great babysitters soon enough!!  They picked out this Christmas fabric for me because they said it's their most favorite holiday and I have to say, after these last few days of family, friends and presents, I think this holiday might be my favorite as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment