Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 23


Getting pretty close to that 6 month mark!!  This week comes with a few more first.  I got my first real fever on Friday and Saturday night.  I seem fine during the day but then come evening I spike a fever in the 101 - 102's.  Mommy is not a fan!!  Yesterday I just was not myself.  I was cranky and tired but didn't nap more than 20 minutes.  She thought maybe I'd sleep well last night but that wasn't the case either.  She's hoping I'll be back to my normal smiley self here soon.

The other first is that I'm on the move now...well, sort of,  I am pretty good at inch worming myself around the room.  It's not so much of a crawl as a "get up on all fours and scootch forward".  Crawling is not far off though!!  I'm ready!

This week's fabric came from a very special friend of Daddy's, Christine.  She and Daddy rowed together in college and she picked this water fabric because it reminded her of the rivers they use to compete on.  Christine has a daughter now too, Devin, and she is doing a quilt project just like me!!  I can't wait to meet her and Christine the next time they are in town.  Mommy picked this fabric for this week because this weekend Daddy went to down to Purdue and spent the weekend living like he was back in college...but he's old now, so he's REALLY tired this week.  Of course, my not sleeping at night isn't helping that either.....maybe tonight I'll surprise them all and sleep through the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment