Monday, November 30, 2015

Week 22

This past weekend was Thanksgiving and one thing I've learned we are thankful for is family!!  This week's fabric came from my second cousin Ryker, that lives in Colorado with his Mommy and Daddy.  I haven't met him yet, but maybe someday soon.  His Mommy said that he picked out this fabric for me because Thomas (and James and Percy) are some of his favorite friends.  My sister must know them too because she was pretty excited when she saw that this was my fabric for the week.  I guess when I get bigger I'll learn more about that!

I've been trying all kinds of new foods this week since that's what Thanksgiving is all about.  I've had all the flavors of stage 1 baby food (peas, green beans, prunes, apples, bananas, sweet potatoes, carrots and tons more that I can't remember right now).  Mommy says I must be going through a growth spurt because I eat about THREE jars of food a day on top of the milk I get every 4 hours.  You'd think I'd be super sleepy with this full belly but I still like to see Mommy or Daddy every few hours at night.  That's normal right?  Why would I want to be all alone in my own room when I can see them instead?!

No comments:

Post a Comment