Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 19


Hi!!  This week was a good week.  Mostly because I'm finally learning how to sleep and Mommy is so thankful for that.  I'm sleeping from about 8pm-4am without too much fuss and some mornings I'm even able to fall back asleep without much drama until 6.  We're getting there (finally!).

I'm the happiest baby and am getting really good at holding things these days.  I can intentionally grab for things and hold them for quite a while.  My favorite thing to do is put things in my mouth though. That and rolling over.  I love to be on my belly with my head held high so I can see what is going on around me.  It usually ends up with a handful of wet dog hair so Mom puts lots of blankets down for me.  I have lots to say and am getting really good at blowing bubbles with my mouth.

This week's fabric came from my mom.  Aren't the little fawns cute?  No special reason for the fabric...just because she liked it and thought it would be pretty in my quilt.  I can't wait to see what that is going to look like!!!  I want to have one just like my big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment