Monday, November 23, 2015

Week 21

Well guys, it's a big week for all the Packer fans, like me (shhhh...don't tell Daddy).  Thanksgiving day the Packers play the Bears, it'll be a big game....and, they are retiring some guys jersey that day too.  Mom, and all the other Packer fans in my life, say this guy is a pretty big deal.

Really though, what I'm most excited about is Thanksgiving!  This week Mommy started feeding me real food and guys, seriously, I've been missing out these past 5 months.  Food is awesome!  I started out with Oatmeal, it was ok.  Then we had applesauce, which I thought was very sour.  I also had sweet potatoes, which I LOVE, peas, which made me gag, and squash which was "eh".  After we get through all the veggies Mommy says we can try fruit which she says I'll like best.  Veggies first though.  Maybe she'll give me a real green bean or something to chew on at Thanksgiving!  That'll be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment