Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Week 25


25 weeks and I hear that the 25th of December is a big day around here.  Something about a guy named Santa?  I don't know.  Seems like there is a lot of stuff going on these days, lots of place to be and people to see.  Mommy's been trying to get a picture me where you can see the number on my shirt, but I just like squishing up into a little ball like this.  What can I say?

I'm officially on the move these days.  Not quite coordinated crawling yet, but I can get wherever I want to go using a cute little inch worm method I created where I get up on all fours and sort of throw my big heavy head forward and plop down on my belly.  Then, I get back up and do it all over again.  It's not the most effective way of moving, but I can sure get to whatever I want to play with.  Time for Mommy and Daddy to start baby proofing!

This week's fabric came from Mommy's Aunt Peggy.  I've met her a few times but we just saw her last weekend for Ritterbusch family Christmas.  I love her lots!!  She got me the cutest little outfit for Christmas and I can't wait to see her again soon.  She picked out this fabric because all of the pine trees reminded her of Up North and the cabin.  I was there once already this summer when I was just 10 days old.  It's really pretty up there.  Mommy picked this fabric for this week because we've got a live pine tree living RIGHT INSIDE OUR HOUSE right now...for Christmas!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment