Monday, December 14, 2015

Week 24


Clearly I love grabbing my little toesies these days because the last few pictures have been hard to see the number on my belly.  We're going to have to try for one where you can see it next week so we can keep track of how old I am.

This week's fabric came from Grandma's friend Natalie.  They worked together for a long time when Mommy was little.  Natalie said that she picked this out for the cute little animals and because it was gender neutral. Remember, Mommy and Daddy didn't find out if I was a boy or a girl until I was born.  Stinkers!  My big sister Abby really like this fabric.  She thought the monkeys and the elephants were the cutest.

Big news for this week!  I'm sleeping through the night.  Like, for real!  Mommy puts me down around 7:30 and I don't see them again until 6am.  I might wake up a few times a night and cry a bit but the long nights are over and I am so happy for the sleep (so is Mommy, I think).  It was a long week and we didn't start out, this great.  I did a lot of crying those first few nights but I think we are finally over that hurdle now and we're happy as can be.....the cry it out plan wasn't awesome at first, but we're believers now.  I'm even napping in my crib (when we are home that is...we're always on the move).



No comments:

Post a Comment