Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Week 36


Yea, this week's post is a little late, Mommy's been very busy.  She's WAY far away in a Hawaii.  Luckily, she took this picture a little early, before she left so we're still on track here.  Yesterday Mommy forgot to post because she was on a helicopter ride AND took surfing lessons.  On the schedule for today - a 11 mile hike!  She says she's on vacation, but I have a feeling she and Daddy will be really tired when they get home.

So - what's up with me?  I've been staying with Grandma and Papa for about 5 days now, and will spend the next 5 with Bubby and Grandpa. I sure miss my Mom, but this is fun too. 

This week's fabric came from my great Aunt Jane.  She's Grandma's sister and she lives in Colorado.  It's a little hard to see in the picture, but those are cute little grey mice.  It's getting really hard for Mom to get pictures of me that aren't blurry because I move A LOT these days. 

Grandma wasn't sure if Mom got a weekly picture for me this past week so she also took this one for Mom, just in case.  It's a special one because the fabric is actually my Great Grandpa Milts shirt.  He went to Hawaii one time with Grandma, Papa and Mom, and he loved it so much that he spent a month or so there for a few years.  I wish I could have met him...he seems really cool.  Anyways, this fabric is his shirt and Grandma thought it would be a fun picture since Mom and Dad are in Hawaii right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment