Monday, March 14, 2016

Week 37


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!  We McGrath's really enjoy our Irish roots.  Did you know the other name Mommy and Daddy had picked out for me was Molly?  With a name like Molly McGrath you'd know I was part Irish for sure! This weeks fabric came from Bubby and is perfect for St. Patrick's Day week.

What's new with me?  Well, I just spent my first 10 days away from Mommy and Daddy and boy am I happy to have them back.  I'm not sure who is happier, them, or me....but we are all glad to be back together. 

While they were gone I really sped up my crawling and walking along things.  Mom thinks I'll be walking in no time.  And, I started "talking" too while they were gone.  I've got words like DaDa, LaLa and sometimes MaMa, but I don't really associate them with anything yet.  Mom and Dad love hearing me babble though!

No comments:

Post a Comment