Monday, October 5, 2015

Week 14


A couple more firsts for me this week.  I spent my first week at daycare which was super fun.  I like all my new friends and boy do they tire me out!  When I get home in the evenings I just want to snuggle with Mommy and sleep.  The first week of daycare also brought my first cold though.  You can't tell it from this picture but I'm not feeling so well these days.  I've got a nasty cough and a stuffy nose, but no fever and I'm generally pretty happy still.  Yet another first was I finally slept through the night!  Three nights in a row in fact, and one night I didn't even wake up for my paci the entire night.  Though, this cold has thrown all that out the window.  I'm up nearly every half hour now because I can't breathe well and I'm coughing.  Mom says "two steps forward, one step back" but hopefully I'll get over this cold soon.

This weeks fabric came from my Aunt Joey and cousin Kayden.  Mommy picked it out for this week because a few days ago my sister wanted to watch Dumbo so we all watched it together.  It's a strange movie!  Aunt Joey is pregnant now with the first little boy in our family.  I can't wait to meet him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment