Monday, October 19, 2015

Week 16

According to Bubby's Facebook post earlier this morning I think Michigan lost this weekend.  Sorry Bubby and Erin!  Mom also says she knows Daddy will be mad we used this fabric but we support all the family teams around here (even the Bears).

This week Mommy tried something new and put me in my crib to sleep.  I'm not sure how I feel about it since my nose is all stuffy from my cold and I have a hard time sleeping.  She says it's time though.  I guess I'm not a very good sleeper.  I mean, aren't I supposed to wake up every hour and cry so they know I'm alive?  I thought I was.  I guess my sister was sleeping through the night long ago and already in her crib but Mommy's been trying EVERYTHING to get me sleeping better.  It's not my fault I get lonely in that room at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment