Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 15


Boiler Up!!  This week's fabric is for Daddy.  It came along with some Michigan and Bears fabric one weekend after Mommy posted pictures of me in a Packers outfit AND on Ohio State fabric.  I think it was the Ohio State fabric that pushed Bubby over the hill.  She just couldn't stand it anymore!  Mommy's college didn't have a football team so this is one thing they do not fight over.  I can be a Boilermaker fan which makes Daddy happy.

I've started rolling and rolling and rolling.  Grandma said I'm like a little log these days.  I spent my first night away from Mom and Dad this past weekend.  It was their five year anniversary and they went out to a fancy dinner with friends.  So fancy that even I wasn't invited along.  So - my sister and I stayed with Grandma and Pappa and had a blast.  I'm chatting up a storm these days, I just have so much to say!

Oh, and!  The big news.  I'm mostly sleeping through the night.  I say mostly because many nights I wake up every few hours and want my paci but Mommy's not feeding me after she puts me to bed anymore.  She seems pretty happy about that....but I know she's waiting for the night when I just SLEEP instead of making her get up every few hours (or every hour like I did last night...hehehe).  I think she's just tired!

Mommy picked this specific picture this week because it perfectly captures how I spend most of the days.  Chewing on my little hands and slobbering EVERYWHERE!  I'm a wet mess most of the time..maybe it's time for bibs?

No comments:

Post a Comment