Monday, September 28, 2015

Week 13


Wait Mommy....you have to go to work today?!?!  And I'm going where?

Today is my first day going to the babysitters but I'm not worried because I've got my big sister by my side.  She's been telling me about Kelly's house since the first day I came home so I'm excited to go.  Mommy?  She doesn't seem quite so excited.  Daddy took me to daycare today because I think Mommy didn't want to cry.

Going to daycare for the first time is a pretty big first but I had another big first this week as well.  I started rolling over from my back to my belly.  At first Mom thought it was just an accident but now I do it all the time.  I'm not very good at getting my arm out from under me but I do it from time to time.  Otherwise I just lay there and chew on my little hand.  I usually roll onto my right side and then over.  Sometimes when I roll back the other way though it's a little scary!

This weeks' fabric came from my Mom.  It's from one of her favorite fabric lines and this is the first time she's used one of the fabrics she picked for my photos.  I think she's feeling a little sad because I'm going to be gone all day so this way she has this cute picture to stare at all day if she wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment