Monday, September 7, 2015

Week 10


Happy Labor day everyone! We're posting a little late in the day because we just got back from the lake.  It was so fun, but sooo hot! 

This week was a big one for me.  We went to see the doctor and I got my first shots.  They hurt and I cried but not for long.  I was a little fussy that afternoon, not very hungry and I slept a lot but by the next day I was feeling much better and like myself again.  I weigh 11 lbs 7 ozs (51%) and am 22 1/4 inches long (42%).  For comparison when my sister was 2 months old she weighed 10 lbs 11 ozs and was 21 1/2 inches long.  So I'm bigger....but not too to much!  That being said, I've almost outgrown my 3 month onsies and Mommy is hoping fall is coming soon because she doesn't want to buy any more summer clothes for me. 

This weeks fabric came from Mommy's friend, Mrs. Ware.  She's Jamie's mom and Stella's grandma and she was Mommy's principal when she was younger.  So, she got me this pretty school fabric.  Mommy used it this week because most of the kids have gone back to school already and most people think of Labor Day as the official end to summer.  Fall is right around the corner, which Mommy says means FOOTBALL!!  She seems really excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment