Monday, September 21, 2015

Week 12


Three months old and I'm growing and changing every day.  This week I had two firsts but one was a big one.  I slept through the night for the first time!  Mommy was getting anxious because my big sister was sleeping through the night at 9 weeks, but I'm still not quite there.  At least I did it one time though.  She keeps saying "you can't have a second, until you have a first..." so I know she's hoping we can start doing that more often.  Is it my fault I'm still hungry for a snack in the middle of the night???  I also started sitting in the bumbo now which is super fun because I can sit up and see things happening around me instead of always laying on the floor.

This week's fabric is a little hard to see, but it says "I Love Lucy" in those little hearts.  It came from Daddy's cousin's new wife Kimmy Kat!  Mommy picked it for this week because they got married this past weekend and I got to go to my first wedding.  It was SO FUN and I was lucky to be one of the few kids allowed.  My sissy didn't even come with but I'm little so I got to go and hang out with all the adults.  The music was loud but everyone seemed like they were having a great time.  I did pretty well for awhile but Mommy took me home before the party ended because the music was a little too loud and kept waking me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment