Monday, September 14, 2015

Week 11

Go Buckeyes?? If you know my Daddy you know he's a Purdue fan all the way, so this fabric might seem a little strange.  It came from Mom's cousin Cathy and Bob and their daughter Cora.  They live in Ohio and are big Ohio State fans so that's why they picked this super cute fabric for me. 

Mommy picked it for this week because it was a BIG football week around here.  Not only was it the opening weekend for football, but it was the first Bears/Packers game of the season. Packers won, and if they win just ONE more game this year they'll be tied with the Bears for the overall record over the years.  My big sister has already pledged her allegiance to the Packers but I'm still up for grabs since I don't talk yet or pick out my own clothes.  Soon enough!

This week I started rolling on my side...not over yet, but I love to lay on my side and munch on my hands.  I also started laughing which Mommy seems to love.  I'm really ticklish right under my neck and Mommy loves to tickle me there.  I also do a lot of "talking" these days and have a lot to say...though you may not understand me yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment