Monday, May 30, 2016

Week 48


Happy Memorial Day!! What's new with me this week?  Well, I started standing.  I can go from sitting standing without holding on to anything.  I just pop right up!  Mommy says that means I'm close to walking.  What else?  Maybe for a change I'll tell you about the things that I'm not quite doing yet.  I'm not walking (yet), and I still have ZERO teeth.  I have lots of "words" but none of them mean anything yet.  Not even Momma or Dadda. I just like the way they sound.  Mommy thinks many of those things may change in the next month before my Birthday....we'll see!!

This weeks fabric came from Aunt Laura and Uncle Mike.  Mommy picked it for this week because she thought it looked a little like palm trees and this is the first week that it's really started to feel like summer.  I get to wear summer clothes all the time now and they are SO nice!!  Mommy says this summer I can go in the pool.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment