Monday, May 2, 2016

Week 44


Well guys, Momma picked this fabric for this week because it looks springy and warm...and we all had hopes that that was exactly what the weather would be like this past weekend.  We were sadly disappointed!!  The warm glow in this picture comes from the lamp Mom needed to turn on to get enough light in the room to grab picture for the week.  Instead of being warm and sunny, it was cold and wet!  It felt like winter and while I'm sure winter will be more fun for me next year when I can go out and play in the snow, I'm over it right now.  I want sun and sand and warm weather.  Not cold and rain!

No notable first for me this week, I had TONS for last week and I just needed to take a few days off to let my brain absorb all that I was learning.  That happens to you too, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment