Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Week 43


Lots of first for me this week.  I went to the water park for the first time and learned how to suck out of the little food pouches (Mommy was excited about that).  I also learned how to clap and I learned how to eat snacks out of those little food cups with lids (another one Mommy is really happy about).  And, I got my first flu.  That was not idea....it's been a long couple of days.  Being sick is not fun at all!  But, Mommy was able to get this great shot of me this week.

This weeks fabric came from a very good family friend, Carolyn.  When Mommy was little she would spend the afternoons after school at Carolyn's house until Grandma got home.  She has SO many memories with the Fletcher family.  The fabric is actually the spines of books.  Carolyn picked it because she knows Mommy loves to read and because there is a really memorable story about the time that Carolyn took all the kids to the library one day in the rain.  I can't wait to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment