Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 40


This week it's starting to feel like Spring around here, well, kinda.  On Saturday it was snowing like crazy, but Sunday we spent a few hours outside playing on the swing set, scooping up poop, and doing yard work.  Daddy even let me crawl around in the grass for the first time!  Mommy says I'm much less afraid of grass than my sister was when she was my age.  The other first for this week was that I'm starting to stand without holding on to anything.  And, I'm slowly starting to push things.  I'm not fast at it by any means but I'm getting closer and closer to walking.

This week's fabric came from Mom's Aunt Peggy.  I guess that means she is my great aunt.  She picked it out because she loves to study the stars.  Maybe now that it's getting warmer out I can go outside and see the stars at night too?  My bedtime is pretty early though!

No comments:

Post a Comment