Monday, May 16, 2016

Week 46


Hi guys...can you believe that we're rounding the corner on a year of these weekly pictures!?!  Only 6 more weeks left.  Mommy's been digging deep into the fabric basket to make sure that we get to all of the sweet people who gifted fabric for my quilt.  This week's came from my second cousin Nathaniel.  He wrote the sweetest little note that said " I chose this because I like sports and maybe the baby will too".  Well, I'm here to say that I already love sports.  One of my favorite games is rolling the ball back and forth with my sister.  She loves to play ball with me and I just laugh and laugh when Mommy helps me push it back.  We bought a soccer ball this weekend and I can't wait until I'm walking and can learn how to kick just like my big sister!

After one REALLY cold weekend, Mommy said it's finally going to start getting warmer and we can play outside more.  I think she said we're going to do some landscaping this weekend...not sure what that is...but I think it'll include me crawling in the grass and probably eating dirt...my favorite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment