Tuesday, November 29, 2016

17 Months


Hi everybody!!  Well, one month closer to my half birthday.  Can you believe it?  My hair is getting longer and longer and crazier and crazier.  I think it might be time for Mommy to figure out some sort of clip/pony tail situation because I'm starting to look crazy these days.

I've really started to say some new words in the last month and most of them have come along in the last week.  Mommy seems to remember that by 18  months Abby had a lot to say (she still does....) and I'm starting to catch up now.  Just yesterday I said "chee" for cheese and this morning I pointed to my Dollie's eye and said "eye".  I know lots of body parts now including head, ears, eyes, feet, belly and many more.  I'm getting better at going down the stairs (I've been great at up for a long time).  I love love love shoes.  But I also love love love taking them off (and my socks).  I don't keep them on for more than 2 minutes once Mommy puts them on.  But, my favorite thing to do is grab my sister's shoes, or Mommy's and walk around the house in them.

And, I'm an animal lover.  Much more than my sister ever was.  I meow for cat, do a cute little bark noise for dogs and love to look at my sisters fish.  I often try to hug the tank (or maybe try to pick it up off the table, it's hard to tell).  I love getting up on the stool to watch them swim around.  Maybe someday I can have a fishy tank in my room just like my big sister.

I eat just about everything and LOTS of it!  I'm very different from Abby in that way.  She's super picky but not me...I love everything and I'm always ready for a snack.  Hey, I'm a growing girl!  I wear size 12-18 months clothes and size 4 shoes.  Oh, and I almost forgot!  My new trick.  Daddy taught me it this morning.  I can "jump" now.  My feet don't actually ever leave the ground but I crouch down, and then I bounce up on my tippy toes.  It's quite adorable, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment