Thursday, January 5, 2017

18 months


Happy 2017!!  Just a few days late, but the holidays have kept us really busy and well, here we are!  Let's see - let me tell you about my new words!  I've got Momma and Dadda down pat. I say "NighNigh" when I'm ready to go to bed.  "Sheeeeee" means fishy and I do a cute "woof woof" for dog and sometimes a meow for kitty but they sound pretty similar.  I say "gah" for ball but "shoes" is very clear.  I've said "sissy" for Abby and "Chee" for cheese but those may have been flukes.  I also say "Hiiiiiii" in a really cute high pitched voice but my favorite word?  The word I use for EVERYTHING no matter what I mean, is "no".  I'm great at it.  And I love to yell at the dog saying "No, GO" whenever she gets close to me when I'm eating.

I just saw the doctor for my 18 month appointment and I weigh 22 lbs (in the 40th percentile somewhere).  I'm right on track for everything else and don't have to go back until my two year appointment.  Can you believe we've been doing this for a year and a half now?  I'm not really a baby anymore and I think that's just sort of settling in for Mommy.

One last little update - Mommy is starting my quilt soon.  She's got the pattern all picked out and the fabric for the sashing is on it's way.  I can't wait til I have my own special blanket just like my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment