Friday, November 4, 2016

16 months


Mommy's posting a few days late because things have been crazy busy around here lately.  We had Halloween on Monday (I was a dinosaur and so was Abby) and Mommy was in Texas for work through Wednesday.  Not a lot new to report around here these days.  I've gotten a few more teeth since I last checked in....I'm up to 8 now and Mommy thinks there may be a few more coming because my hands are ALWAYS in my mouth.

This "on the verge of tears" face I'm making in this picture pretty much sums up my days.  I'm not sure why, but I'm sort of a grump these days.  Whenever Mommy is around I'm crying or pulling on her legs unless she's holding me.  She says it's cute for awhile, but her back hurts!  I'm still eating really well....I like everything!  Mommy took bottles away from me this month which sort of made me mad, but I'm over it now.  At least I still have my pacis!

I have a handful of words that others can understand and another set that I repeat for things like "ga" means "ball" or "dog" so I'm getting there.  I can point to my belly, ears and mouth.  We're working on eyes, butt and toes next.  I understand simple commands like "go get your shoes" or "close the door" so Mommy thinks real words can't be far behind!

This month's fabric came from my Mom's cousin, Karen.  She lives in Colorado and she wrote me the sweetest little note to go along with the fabric.  She says she hopes that I grow up to love music as much as she does.  Daddy thinks I might be his little music girl because he says I at least have rhythm...which Mommy and Abby don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment