Monday, August 24, 2015

Week 8


This week's fabric came from my Auntie Erin - she's been living with us since I was born but Mommy said that she had to go back to NYC this past week.  I guess she really lives there, not in the basement.  She picked out this fabric because she travels all around the US doing shows, signing and dancing.  What a cool job!!  Mommy chose this fabric for this week because we're really missing Auntie a lot these days.  It was so fun having her living with us this summer.

What's new with me?  Well, the biggest thing is that I spelt for a whole 7.5 hours the other night.  Mommy didn't quite know what to do!  She kept getting up to check on me, but I was just snoozing away.  I'm smiling a lot more these days and am really getting good at holding my head up.  I don't even hate tummy time.  I do it for about 5 minutes before I get tired and mad.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment