Monday, August 17, 2015

Week 7


Holy moly.....we've been busy and it's tiring me out.  This past weekend was a big one for us.  It was my baptism and my sisters 3rd birthday.  I can't believe how many people came out to see us at church and then at our house after.  I don't think I touched my swing or the ground once yesterday.  I'm so excited I finally got to meet so many of my family members.  Many of them I was seeing for the first time.

First we went to a place called a church where there was a lot of signing and then this strange guy got my head all wet.  It was weird but I didn't cry, not even a little bit.  Then after church we all went back home and people kept coming and coming.  They brought all sorts of presents, some for me, and some for my sister, and then there was more singing and cupcakes.  I didn't have any though, mom says next year.

This week's fabric came from some of daddy's cousins, Cathy and Mike Casey.  I haven't met them yet but Cathy said she picked out this fabric because it reminds her of all the "delightful delicious gatherings we share during family our family day reunions".  Mommy picked it out for this week because we certainly did a lot of celebrating this weekend and she said my sister has had enough cake to last her a month.  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment