Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Week 6

Smiles!!  And I actually let Mommy get a picture of it to share with you guys.  This weeks fabric came from Mom's friend, Jennifer.  She and Mommy used to work together at Sears but both of them have moved on to new jobs so they don't get to see each other as much as they'd like but they still get together for breakfast once a month or so.

Mommy picked out this fabric for this week because we just got back from 4 days of camping at Turkey Run State Park for the annual cousin's camping trip.  While we did sleep in the camper for over a week when I was just two weeks old, this was my first REAL camping trip.  We did all kinds of strange things like eat outside and play outside and basically do everything outside.  It was hot and humid the whole weekend and I was sure happy when we went in the camper with AC.  Actually, I was so happy that I slept for a whole 5 hours one night!!  Can you believe it?  Mommy can't wait til I start doing that more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment