Tuesday, May 2, 2017

22 Months

Hi guys!!  Just checking in for my 22 month picture.  I was super excited to do my picture this month and Mommy got this one in just 10 shots!  You can't tell, but I've been feeling sort of yucky for the past few days.  A fever here and there and I've had a runny nose and cough for pretty much the last 6 months.  I can't wait for warmer weather and sunshine to kick this cold out of my system.  We've had a few teaser days of warm...but the last week has been nothing but cold and rain and I'm ready to do summer things!  Mommy let me have a Popsicle the other day, but inside, in my high chair, not outside in the sun like it's supposed to be.

I've got four huge molars (two on top and two on bottom) but an missing my insizers so I've got this toothy little grin that makes me look a little like a red-neck.  I'm talking more and more each day and have lots of phrases.  And boy oh boy, I'm becoming a repeater, just like my sister.  You know, it's hard to get a word in edgewise around here with my chatty big sister so I've learned her technique and I just repeat and repeat until someone acknowledges me...and then sometimes I just keep right on repeating anyways.  Mommy loves it! (I think....).  Swim lessons are going great, I've moved up to Big Kid Swim which means I'm in the pool alone without Mommy and Daddy and they said I might be ready to graduate from that class soon too!  I'll be catching up to my big sissy soon!!  And, once summer finally hits, I think we'll be swimming in our pool a ton which will help too!  I can't wait to be a great swimmer like Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment