Monday, April 3, 2017

21 Months


Better late than never!  These past two weeks daycare has been closed, so I've been staying home with Mommy and Abby full time.  I think Mommy is ready for us to be back to daycare, but I've sure loved spending some one on one time with her.  A few days, Abby went to pre-school while I stayed home with Mom so we got to spend some morning playing just her and I.

I have all kinds of new words and many many phrases - I'm putting words together to get sentences "Open this?", "come on...", "I don't want it" (this last one is courtesy of my very picky sister and Mommy hates when we get on a roll saying it over and over again).  I am still the best eater of all - I love everything!  Honestly, pretty much anything you give me, I'll eat.  Mommy loves it...now to get Abby on the same program.



No comments:

Post a Comment